Stir Fried Seafood Noodles is a stir fried egg noodle dish cooked with mixed seafoods such as squid, fish, prawns and surimi.
- 400 g fresh egg noodles
- 3 large squid, sliced
- 2 pcs crab sticks, sliced
- 1 small fish fillet, sliced
- 2 cups medium sized shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 1 stick celery, sliced
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1/3 head cabbage, sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup seafood stock
- fish sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- chopped spring onions, to garnish
- In a wok, add oil then quickly fry shrimps, crab sticks and squid for around 2 minutes, remove from wok then set aside. Pan fry fish fillets next then set aside.
- Sauté 1/2 of minced garlic, onions and celery then add cabbage and carrots stir fry for 2 minutes, remove vegetables from the wok then set it aside.
- Using the same wok, add oil then saute remaining garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add seafood stock, soy sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add the fresh noodles while constantly stir frying, add more stock if noodles is drying out. Do this for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the cooked vegetables and seafood, mix to distribute evenly.
- Season with fish sauce and freshly ground black pepper then serve.