Stir Fried Seafood Noodles is a stir fried egg noodle dish cooked with mixed seafoods such as squid, fish, prawns and surimi.
- 400 g fresh egg noodles
- 3 large squid, sliced
- 2 pcs crab sticks, sliced
- 1 small fish fillet, sliced
- 2 cups medium sized shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 1 stick celery, sliced
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1/3 head cabbage, sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup seafood stock
- fish sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- chopped spring onions, to garnish
- In a wok, add oil then quickly fry shrimps, crab sticks and squid for around 2 minutes, remove from wok then set aside. Pan fry fish fillets next then set aside.
- Sauté 1/2 of minced garlic, onions and celery then add cabbage and carrots stir fry for 2 minutes, remove vegetables from the wok then set it aside.
- Using the same wok, add oil then saute remaining garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add seafood stock, soy sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add the fresh noodles while constantly stir frying, add more stock if noodles is drying out. Do this for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the cooked vegetables and seafood, mix to distribute evenly.
- Season with fish sauce and freshly ground black pepper then serve.
Fantastic meal Raymund – I love seafood and this is a great way to prepare it.
I love beautiful food! This looks amazing! and very flavorful too.
sounds n looks inviting..;P
I like this seafood version Raymund, you know my hubby does not eat chicken and pork so, this will be perfect to be made for him. Noodles are what I do especially for a quick meal.
Lovely photo, I like how the purple and red highlight the shrimp.
Yum! I love Pancit and like you also love to make it with seafood. I love the picture!
Oh I love this one. Wait do I say that every time?
Noodles + seafood = irresistible. 🙂
I simply love your stir fry.. you always give me new ides for them.. and I really like this Stir Fried Seafood Noodles recipe
I know what you mean, back in Greece there are no fish fillets also.
Lovely stir fry, I dont have any noodles if I had I could have it today..
Have a wonderful weekend!
Last time was Pad Thai and now this seafood stir fried noodles! So irresistible not to knock on your door…. Good thing I live far. 😉 Your family is so lucky to have a great chef in the house!
I love this recipe the noodle is fav my family, thanks for share.
Loving your last few dishes Raymund. Look at those shrimp! Yum!
I will give this recipe to John, he is the seafood cooker in our kitchen, which is weird as i was the one who grew up by the sea.. and he grew up landlocked! c
Please, I want some of that! I agree that seafood and noodles make a yummy combination.
it’s like seafood pancit canton to me.. yay
Ooh braising the noodles in seafood stock would make the dish so tasty.
My family would go crazy for this dish. Plus it looks so fun and colorful on the plate.