Mushroom and Truffle Omelette is a type of a creamy earthy breakfast omelette filled with mixed mushrooms and finely chopped summer truffles
- 6 pcs large eggs
- 3 tbsp full cream milk
- 250 g mixed mushrooms (Portobello, shiitake, button, porcini), roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped truffles
- 50 g butter
- truffle salt, to season
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- black truffle oil
- In a pan add truffle oil then sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms then cook for 2 minutes while occasionally mixing. Season mushrooms with a bit of truffle salt.
- In a bowl whisk eggs, milk and chopped truffles together.
- In a non-stick pan, melt butter in medium heat and once it’s all melted pour the whisked eggs, put heat to low then cook eggs while constantly stirring it with a spatula and scraping the bottom and the edges.
- Once eggs starts to hold its shape but still very moist and custardy, turn the heat off, season with truffle salt then divide it into three serving plates.
- Top it off with sauteed mushrooms then serve.
A perfectly healthy and nutritious breakfast for me!
You sure got your egg perfectly done!
Fantastic. Great breakfast idea for tomorrow. Simple, healthy and delicious.
Beautiful omelette, Raymund! I love mushrooms and truffles together!
You’ve elevated a simple dish to a different, elegant level. This sounds delightful and looks great!
Truffle ANYTHING and I’m all over it. This would be a dream breakfast!