Mushroom and Truffle Omelette is a type of a creamy earthy breakfast omelette filled with mixed mushrooms and finely chopped summer truffles
- In a pan add truffle oil then sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms then cook for 2 minutes while occasionally mixing. Season mushrooms with a bit of truffle salt.
- In a bowl whisk eggs, milk and chopped truffles together.
- In a non-stick pan, melt butter in medium heat and once it’s all melted pour the whisked eggs, put heat to low then cook eggs while constantly stirring it with a spatula and scraping the bottom and the edges.
- Once eggs starts to hold its shape but still very moist and custardy, turn the heat off, season with truffle salt then divide it into three serving plates.
- Top it off with sauteed mushrooms then serve.