Prune Bread is a really easy and simple bread to make and a really good use for that over-ripened bananas and left over prunes
- In a mixing bowl, combined flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar. Mix well and set it aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combined eggs, milk, oil, vanilla and mashed bananas. Mix it well
- Add in the dry ingredients into the eggs mixture. Mix until combined
- Lastly add in prunes.
- Mix well and pour it into a greased baking pan. Place in a 180C preheated oven and bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let it cool then serve with vanilla ice cream.