Banana Apple and Cranberry Loaf
What’s good with banana cake or loaf is that it’s so versatile you can add different flavours to this wonderful base and this is one of the best variations that I had tried the Banana, Apple and Cranberry Loaf. It was made by my missus adapted from the recipe of my sister-in-law and the result was phenomenal, a moist and fruity banana loaf.
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup dried cranberry
- 1 apple, grated
- 2 large bananas
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, combined flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar. Mix well and set it aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combined eggs, milk, oil, vanilla, grated apple and mashed bananas. Mix it well
- Add in the dry ingredients into the eggs mixture. Mix until combined
- Lastly add in dried cranberries.
- Mix well and pour it into a greased baking pan. Place in a 180C preheated oven and bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown.