This Zucchini, Banana, Chocolate Bread is moist, fluffy and chocolaty with hints of banana, first time made them but definitely this will be repeated a lot of times at home.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 medium sized over ripe bananas, mashed
- 4 cups zucchini, shredded and patted dry
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl sift together all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa, cinnamon and salt.
- Using a hand mixer mix together vegetable oil, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and over ripe bananas in a large bowl. Mix until consistency is even, smooth and well combined. Add the zucchini and mix well.
- Gently fold the sifted flour and cocoa until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour in muffin wraps lined muffin tray then bake in a 180C preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean but a bit moist.