Imbaliktad is an Ilocano dish made with medium rare stir fried beef on garlic, onion, ginger and vinegar
- 500 g beef rump steak, cut into thin very strips
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 thumb sized ginger, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1/3 cup cane vinegar
- 2 stalks spring onion, chopped
- 2 pcs red chillies, sliced
- freshly ground black pepper
- Heat wok in very high heat, add oil and once it starts smoking quickly stir fry together beef, garlic, onion, ginger, chillies and spring onions. Continuously stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Still on high heat add the vinegar and let it boil
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper then serve.