Steak and Eggs is a simple dish of pan seared steak topped with sunny side up eggs.
- 1 serving of steak (rib eye, T-Bone, sirloin, or flank)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp butter
- freshly ground black pepper
- chopped flat leaf parsley, to garnish
- Season steak with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat up a heavy cast iron pan, add a bit of oil and cook you steak according to your preference.
- In the last minute of cooking your steak add butter and let it melt, once melted continuously baste steak with melted butter.
- Remove steak from the pan then set it aside, let it rest for 5 minutes.
- In the same skillet cook eggs, again according to your liking. Remove eggs from the skillet.
- Place steak on a serving platter together with the eggs then garnish with chopped flat leaf parsley.