Bacon and Broccoli Quiche is a simple quiche made with ready-made pastry, eggs, bacon, cheese and broccoli.
- Lightly coat a pie pan with oil then carefully place the store-bought frozen pie crust. Place baking paper on top of the pastry then fill with ceramic baking beans, dried pulses, or rice.
- Blind bake in a 190C preheated oven for 15 minutes, remove from oven then set it aside.
- In a bowl combine eggs, milk, salt and freshly ground black pepper, whisk until evenly combined
- Fold in the steamed broccoli, onions, bacon, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese then pour into the precooked pie pastry.
- Bake in a 190C preheated oven then bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until top is set.
- Remove from oven, let it cool for 15 minutes before serving.