Minchi is a dish made with minced meat flavoured with molasses and soy sauce then accompanied by other ingredients like potatoes and wood ear fungus.
- 300 g minced pork
- 300 g minced beef
- 1 cup rehydrated dried wood ear fungus, thinly sliced
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cubed
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pcs bay leaves
- olive oil
- In a small bowl combine and mix all sauce ingredients. Set it aside.
- In a wok add olive oil then cook cubed potatoes. Once outer surface of potatoes is crispy, remove from wok then set it aside.
- Using the same wok sauté the shallots and garlic.
- Add the minced pork, minced beef, wood ear fungus and bay leaves. Cook until lightly browned.
- Add the sauce then mix it well, continue to mix until meat is fully cooked.
- Stir in the cooked potatoes, turn off the heat then serve.