Creamy Broccoli with Crispy Fried Onions, it’s so good it can be consumed on its own. The creamy béchamel that coats the fresh and chunky broccoli is amazing
- 2 broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- French Fried Onions or Crispy Fried Onions, to garnish
- In a sauce pan melt butter in low heat then add flour. Cook while continuously stirring until mixture is smooth in texture.
- Gently milk and cheese while occasionally mixing then simmer for 5 minutes in low heat. Turn heat off then set aside.
- Blanch broccoli until just tender then fold into the béchamel sauce in the pan. Turn heat off then serve garnished with French Fried Onions.