If you are asking what’s my specialty then I have to tell you it is cheesecakes, more specifically this Blueberry Cheesecake as it is always requested to me on any occasion that I am invited to.
- 1 3/4 cups crushed graham crackers or malt crackers
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp cornstarch
- 3 packs cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups thickened cream or whipped cream, chilled
- 4 tsp unflavored gelatine
- 2 tbsp hot water
- Combine all ingredients and make sure its mixed well and butter is evenly spread throughout the crushed crackers, press it in a 9 in pie pan.
- Chill in fridge for around 20 minutes.
- Place 2 cups of blueberries and all other ingredients in a saucepan and cook in medium heat until all blueberries have broken down.
- Set aside and let it cool down before using.
- Place softened cream cheese in a bowl together with sugar and vanilla extract, now using an electric mixer beat the cheese until thoroughly mixed.
- Dissolve gelatine in hot water then let it cool for a while. Once cooled down add into the cream cheese mixture, continue to beat until mixture becomes fluffy.
- Now add thickened cream and fold until it’s evenly mixed.
- Pour over the prepared crust.
- Then top it with the blueberry toppings and fresh blueberries. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.