Corned Beef Hash is a type of dish which consists of corned beef and diced potatoes seasoned with herbs and spices and sometimes cooked with onions.
- 400g corned beef (tinned or leftover cooked corned silverside)
- 1 large potato, cubed
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a heavy skillet under medium heat add butter, once melted add and cook the potatoes.
- Add the corned beef and cook while stirring for 5 minutes. While cooking add a bit of water just to give it a bit of moisture.
- Add the onions and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper then serve.