- 1kg pork belly, sliced into 1/2 – 3/4 inch thick pieces
- juice from 2 lemons
- 1 whole garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pcs red chillies, chopped
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sugar
- freshly ground black pepper
- Mix together garlic, sugar, soy sauce, lemon juice, salt and freshly ground black pepper in a bowl.
- Add pork pieces and coat them evenly with the marinade. Place covered in the fridge and let it marinate for at least 6 hours.
- Prepare vinegar dip by mixing all ingredients together, set it aside.
- Prepare a charcoal grill and once it turns amber red place pork pieces and cook for 4-6 minutes on each side, turn to the other side and cook for a further 4-6 minutes.
- Serve with vinegar dip.