A savory soup featuring fresh Imbaw Shells, tomatoes, ginger, and aromatic lemongrass for a comforting seafood delight.
- 1 kg Imbaw or any large clams, thoroughly cleaned.
- 2 pcs ripe tomatoes, halved.
- 1 spring onions, sliced
- 2 stalks lemongrass, tied and knotted.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 piece thumb sized ginger, peeled and julienned.
- sea salt
- 3 cups water
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil.
- Once water is boiling add the tomatoes, ginger, onion, spring onions and lemongrass. Cover the pot and let it simmer for three minutes to infuse aromatics in the water.
- Remove the over then gently add the clams. Season with salt, according to your preference.
- Reduce the heat to low, allowing it to simmer for 1 minute.