Creamy chicken perfection with sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan, and basil. A proposal-worthy delight!
- Pat the chicken dry and season it with salt. Set aside.
- Heat the extra-virgin olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. once hot add the chicken and cook for about 7 minutes per side or until it turns a beautiful golden brown. Once done, set chicken aside.
- In the same skillet, add the minced garlic and sauté until it becomes fragrant
- Stir in the heavy cream, chicken stock, ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, Italian seasoning, cracked black pepper, ¼ teaspoon of red pepper flakes, and salt. Make sure to blend all these ingredients together thoroughly.
- Return the cooked chicken to the skillet. Allow the sauce to come to a gentle simmer, then reduce the heat to medium-low. Continue to cook in low heat for 10 minutes or until.
- Serve chicken topped with thinly sliced basil, the remaining Parmesan cheese, and the remaining red pepper flakes.