Spice up your mealtime with Osam Bulgogi, a Korean stir-fry dish made with pork and squid. Savour the tender meat and seafood coated in spicy sauce!
- 500 g pork belly, thinly sliced
- 500 g fresh squid, cleaned and sliced into rings
- 1/2 small cabbage, chopped
- 3 stalks spring onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp gochujang
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 white onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together the soy sauce, gochujang, sugar, garlic, sesame oil, and sesame seeds to make the marinade.
- Add the sliced pork belly to the marinade and toss to coat. Let the pork marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to overnight.
- Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add the oil and swirl to coat the pan.
- Add the sliced onion and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the onion is softened.
- Add the marinated pork to the wok and stir-fry for 7-8 minutes until the pork is browned and cooked through.
- Add the sliced squid, cabbage and chopped spring onions to the wok and stir-fry for an additional 4-5 minutes until the squid is cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper, turn heat off then serve hot with rice.