Utan ng Langka is a delicious and traditional Filipino dish made with young jackfruit, cooked in creamy coconut milk and fragrant malunggay or bago leaves.
- In a wok add oil then sauté garlic, onions, chillies and ginger.
- Add 2 cups coconut milk and bring to a boil, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the jackfruit then continue to simmer for 20 minutes or until liquid dries up.
- Add the remaining coconut milk, shrimps and moringa leaves then simmer for 5 more minutes
- Season with fish sauce and freshly ground black pepper then serve.