Salmon Belly Kimchi Jjigae is a Korean soup dish prepared with Salmon belly in a soup infused with Kimchi, gochujang and gochugaru.
- In a soup pot add the kimchi then cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine together sesame oil, garlic, gochujang, and gochugaru.
- Add in the salmon belly to the bowl then stir to coat salmon, now add the salmon to the soup pot.
- Pour enough water to cover the ingredients and add the kimchi juice.
- Bring it to a boil over medium heat then let it boil, once boiling put heat to low then simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add in the chopped spring onions then serve immediately.