Orange Marmalade Glazed Ham is a type of Christmas baked ham that is simply glazed with orange marmalade and caramelised during the cooking process.
- In a bowl combine all glaze ingredients, mix well to combine. Set it aside.
- Score the ham in a diagonal crosshatch pattern making sure you don’t cut through into the meat.
Place ham, flat side down on a rack in a roasting or deep baking pan. Pour water in the bottom of the pan.
- Cover ham with aluminium foil and roast for 1 hour in a 160C preheated oven.
- Remove foil and add more water if needed then continue to bake for 1 more hour.
- Remove ham from the oven, increase oven to 200C. Spoon off around 1/4 cup of the pan juices then mix it the prepared glaze.
- Brush the ham with half of the prepared glaze, place back ham in the oven the continue to bake for 45 minutes glazing it twice in between the baking process. Add water into the pan if it dries up.
- Remove ham from the oven then place it on a serving platter, let it rest for 15 minutes before slicing.