Mango Bread is a type of sweet bread made with fresh mangoes, dried mangoes, walnuts and cinnamon.
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups diced Philippine mangoes
- 1/2 cup chopped dried mangoes
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Sift together dry ingredients into a bowl, set it aside
- Whisk all wet ingredients together until evenly combined.
- Pour mixture into the bowl of the sifted dry ingredients then mix well.
- Fold the remaining ingredients until evenly distributed.
- Pour mixture into lightly greased loaf pans then bake in a 175C preheated oven for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Let it cool before slicing then serve.