Ramdon or Jjapaguri is a Korean dish made by combining two instant noodles called Jjapagetti and Neoguri cooked together.
- Season steak with salt and pepper. Set it aside.
- Heat heavy skillet over high heat, add oil and once it starts to smoke, sear steak for 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from heat then let it rest.
- In a saucepan bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the noodles from both packets then cook for 2 minutes and 30 seconds
- Drain the noodles in a colander, reserve 1 cup of the boiling liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine in the sauces and dry seasonings from both the Neoguri and Chapaghetti.
- Pour the reserved boiling liquid then mix well to make the sauce. Add the hot noodles into the bowl then toss to coat noodles with the sauce.
- Cut the steak into cube sized pieces and mix it with the noodles.
- Serve and enjoy.