Nilat-an na Tiil ng Baboy is a Filipino dish from Bohol simply prepared by cooking marinated pork legs in its own steam with soy sauce, saba bananas and ube.
- In a bowl combine all marinade ingredients. Set aside
- In a pot add pork leg then pour the marinade, mix well using hands making sure pork is evenly coated with the marinade. Cover pot then set it aside for 2 hours.
- Place pot over stove top over medium heat, bring it to a slow boil then put heat to the lowest setting.
- Let it simmer in very low heat for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until meat is tender. While simmering, when the liquid starts to dry add the water.
- Add the ube then continue to simmer for 15 more minutes.
- Add the saba bananas continue to simmer for 15 more minutes.