Pressed Breakfast Burritos is an easy breakfast prepared with flour tortillas filled with scrambled eggs, mozzarella, cheddar and bacon, heated on a sandwich press util the cheese melts.
- 3 large flour tortillas
- 6 strips cooked bacon rashers
- 5 egg scrambled eggs
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 pcs processed cheddar squares
- 3 tbsp barbecue sauce
- Lay the flour tortillas flat in a working surface, smear one tbsp of barbecue sauce on top of tortilla.
- Top it with scrambled eggs, 2 strips bacon, 1 pc cheddar square and 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Fold top then place it in sandwich press, toast until cheese melts and oozes out. Do it with the remaining flour tortillas
- Serve while hot.