Cauliflower and Tofu Green Curry is a Thai inspired vegetarian curry dish prepared with tofu, cauliflower and peas cooked in green curry paste.
- In a wok add oil then sauté garlic and shallots.
- Add curry paste then continue to sauté until fragrant.
- Add the cauliflower, then stir fry for a minute.
- Pour coconut milk then let it boil, lower the heat then simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add the tofu, green peas, sugar and fish sauce / sea salt, continue to simmer in low heat for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- Squeeze lime juice on top, give it a gentle mix, turn heat off then serve.