Cauliflower and Tofu Green Curry is a Thai inspired vegetarian curry dish prepared with tofu, cauliflower and peas cooked in green curry paste.
- 400 g firm tofu, cubed
- 1/2 large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup green peas
- 3 tbsp green curry paste
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 2 small shallots, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- fish sauce or sea salt (for vegan option), to taste
- In a wok add oil then sauté garlic and shallots.
- Add curry paste then continue to sauté until fragrant.
- Add the cauliflower, then stir fry for a minute.
- Pour coconut milk then let it boil, lower the heat then simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add the tofu, green peas, sugar and fish sauce / sea salt, continue to simmer in low heat for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- Squeeze lime juice on top, give it a gentle mix, turn heat off then serve.
I have never had a green curry…looks so appetizing!
Sounds like a delightful change from the usual!
This is the kind of dish I could eat every night for dinner and never get bored. Yum!
I’m glad I’m catching up with you today — this is another recipe I look forward to making. I just made a huge batch of green curry paste, which will be perfect for this.