White Toblerone and Himalayan Pink Salt Cookies as the name suggest are cookies made with that popular Swiss Chocolate Band with an added twist of pink salt to give a nice contrast to flavours.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup roughly chopped white Toblerone
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- Himalayan pink salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and caster sugar, then beat medium speed for a couple of minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla then continue to beat until well combined
- Add flour and baking soda in, continue to beat just until a soft cookie dough forms.
- Stir the chopped Toblerone.
- Using small ice cream scoop, scoop out cookie dough into small balls and place it on a baking paper lined baking tray. Leave a couple of inch distance in between them as they fallen during the baking process.
- Place in a 180C preheated oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
- While the cookies are still warm, sprinkle cookies with Himalayan pink salt on top. Set aside cookies to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to completely cool.