Roast Pork Chinese Cabbage Stir Fry is a Chinese stir fried vegetable dish that uses leftover sliced Roast Pork cooked with Chinese cabbage and carrots in a savoury thick sauce.
- 350 g cooked Chinese style roast pork, sliced
- 1/2 head Chinese cabbage, sliced
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 3 stalks spring onions, sliced, white and green section separated
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- In a wok add oil then in medium heat sauté garlic and white parts of spring onions.
- Bring heat to high, add roast pork then stir fry for a minute.
- Add carrots then stir fry for another minute.
- Add Chinese cabbage then stir fry for another minute.
- Combine chicken stock, cornstarch, light soy sauce and sugar, mix well then pour into the wok. Bring it to a boil then stir vegetables to distribute sauce evenly.
- Add the ground white pepper then cook for 1-2 minutes or until cabbages are slightly wilted but still crunchy.
- Drizzle sesame oil on top, season with salt if needed then place on serving platter then serve.