Tandoori Gobi Tikka is an Indian dish of cauliflower seasoned with tons of herbs and spices then cooked in a tandoori oven until charred on the edges.
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 tsp salt
- In a large bowl add the cauliflower florets and salt, pour boiling water, cover the bowl then let it blanch for 5 minutes.
- Drain, then rinse in running tap water to cool florets down, set it aside.
- Prepare your marinade, mix all marinate ingredients in a large bowl, add the cauliflower florets then mix it well coating every piece and crevice of the cauliflower. Place bowl in the refrigerator then let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Turn on your oven to grill setting then grill cauliflower florets until lightly charred and cooked, around 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven then serve.