Donya Aurora eggs is a type of relleno from Quezon province where eggs is filled with a minced meat mixture, dipped in beaten eggs then fried.
- In a bowl mash the cooked egg yolks and combine it with minced pork, raisins, red capsicum, shallots and garlic. Mix it well.
- Put the mixture in the cavity of the half egg and pack it well, continue to pack until you have a whole egg shaped relleno, end result will be half egg white and half minced meat. Do it with their remaining eggs and filling.
- Prepare your deep fryer or wok filled with oil, heat to 180C.
- Dip the packed egg whites in beaten eggs then deep fry it till golden brown.
- Remove egg from fryer then place it in a plate lined with paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Place in serving platter then serve it with sweet chilli sauce on the side.