Avocado Pistachio Cheesecake is a type of no-bake cheesecake where crust is prepared with graham crackers topped with an avocado infused cream cheese and topped with generous amounts of pistachio
- Combine 2 cups crushed graham crackers and 4 tbsp butter, make sure it’s mixed well and butter is evenly spread throughout the crushed crackers, press it in a 9 in pie pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 10 minutes (this makes the crust firmer, but you can omit this process if you wanted to)
- Chill in fridge for around 20 minutes.
- Place cream cheese and sugar in a bowl together; using an electric mixer beat the cheese until thoroughly mixed and creamy.
- Place avocadoes in a nutribullet or food processor then process until mashed and resembles a thick paste. Add this to the cream cheese mixture then continue to mix with electric mixer.
- Dissolve gelatine in hot water then let it cool for a while. Once cooled down add into the cream cheese mixture, continue to beat until mixture becomes fluffy.
- Whip the fresh cream until light and fluffy, add whipped cream and roughly chopped dark chocolate into the cream cheese mixture, then fold until it’s evenly mixed.
- Pour over the prepared crust.
- Top it with the chopped pistachio as much as you want. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.