Ube Decadence is a type of pannacotta made with milk jelly topped with ube halaya or ube cake crumbs.
- 300 ml cream
- 200 ml milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 envelope unflavoured powdered gelatine (or equivalent unflavoured powdered gelatine good for 500 ml liquid)
- ube halaya or ube cake, frozen
- In a saucepan over low heat pour cream, milk and sugar. Gently cook in low temperature until sugar dissolves, do not let it boil.
- Add the unflavoured powdered gelatine mix well to dissolve. Set is aside.
- Prepare 2 llaneras, grate around 1/2 cup of ube halaya/ube cake then sprinkle it evenly on both llaneras. Evenly divide the hot cream mixture on both llaneras then let it cool. Once it cools down place it in the refrigerator then let it chill overnight.
- Carefully remove jelly in llaneras, place in a serving plate then grate a generous amount of frozen ube halaya/ube cake on top. Serve