Seafood Pancit Bihon Guisado is a Filipino style stir fried noodle dish made with bihon noodles (cornstarch sticks or rice noodles) cooked with a variety of seafood and vegetables.
- 250 g Pancit bihon noodles or 2 pcs Super Q Golden Bihon
- 2 squid tubes, pineapple cut
- 12 pcs prawns, shelled and deveined
- 8 pcs fish balls, quartered
- 4 cups seafood or prawn stock
- 1 large bunch bok choy, chopped
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 3/4 cup celery, chopped
- 2 stalks spring onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup Filipino soy sauce
- fish sauce
- white pepper
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 lemon or calamansi, sliced
- Place wok over stove top over medium heat, add oil and sauté garlic and onions.
- Add the fish balls then continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour 2 cups of stock then add the bihon noodles, continuously stir until bihon noodles are soft.
- Add the shrimps, fish balls, carrot and celery then continue to stir for 5 minutes. Gradually add the remaining stock and soy sauce while stirring.
- Add the bok choy and spring onions then continue to stir for 3 more minutes or until noodles are cooked and all of the liquid is absorbed.
- Give it a taste, season with fish sauce (according to your liking) and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve with calamansi or lemon wedges on the side.