Sabo Kamatis is a Filipino soup dish from Pampanga prepared with slowly boiled pork or beef bones with tomatoes, onions and garlic served with bok choy, cabbage and radish.
- In a soup pot heat oil in high heat then add beef ribs, brown on all sides then remove from pot and set it aside.
- Using the same pot add the garlic and onions, sauté for a minute in medium heat.
- Add tomato paste then continue to sauté for 30 seconds.
- Put all of the tomatoes in, give it a mix then cook for 3 minutes or until tomatoes are soft.
- Add the beef back, pour the fish sauce then enough water to cover the meat. Bring to a boil then put heat to low and simmer for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Place the chillies and daikon, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and bok choy, cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper then serve.