Mango Bango is a Filipino dessert inspired by Buko Salad and/or Fruit Salad where Mangoes, Nata de Coco and Kaong are mixed together and served with Cream and Condensed Milk.
- 6 pcs ripe Filipino mangoes, flesh scooped out, cubed then chilled
- 340 g nata de coco, drained then chilled
- 340 g kaong (sugar palm fruit), drained then chilled
- 250 ml fresh cream, chilled
- 200 ml (half full 400 ml can) condensed milk, chilled
- In a blender or food processor puree flesh from one mango.
- In a mixing bowl whip, the cream until stiff peaks form, gradually add the condensed milk and mango puree until well incorporated.
- In a bowl combine remaining mango cubes, nata de coco, and kaong. Pour the flavoured cream into the mixture then fold until distributed. Chill before serving.