Creamy Kimchi Bacon Spaghetti is a type of pasta with a Korean twist, prepared with spaghetti noodles where it is tossed in a creamy and mildly spicy sauce prepared with bacon, parmesan cheese, fermented cabbage in chillies (kimchi) and cream.
- In a large pan heat oil then cook bacon until golden and crispy, remove from pan then set it aside
- In the same pan, retain the rendered oil from bacon, add the shallot and garlic then sauté in low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add kimchi and gochujang then continue to cook for 2 minutes in medium heat.
- Now add the cream and butter then simmer in low heat until it starts to slowly boil.
- Add the cooked pasta then toss until coated.
- While stirring constantly add the Parmesan cheese gradually. Once all of the cheese has been added season with salt, turn the heat off then toss in the crispy bacon. Remove from pan then place on serving platters then serve garnished with roughly torn nori.