Garlic Butter Razor Clams is a simple recipe of steamed Razor Clams served with fried garlic and butter sauce.
- 1 kg razor clams, thoroughly cleaned
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 stalks spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- In a sauce pan add the melted butter and garlic, place in low heat then cook until garlic turns golden brown and aromatic. Mix once in a while so that garlic won’t stick at the bottom. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set this aside.
- In a large pan place your razor clams. Cover the pan then cook in high heat until the shells are open and clams are cooked, this might around 3-4 minutes.
- Remove clams from the pan then place it on a serving platter. Reserve the clam juice.
- Pour clam juice into the butter garlic mixture add the spring onions, mix to combine. Pour sauce in top of the razor clams, then serve.