Nilagang Manok na Puti na may Asparagus is a Filipino soup dish made with chicken and vegetables like potato, carrots, cabbage, and asparagus.
- In a pot add oil then brown chicken pieces on all sides. Remove chicken from pot then set it aside.
- Using the same pot add more oil if needed then sauté garlic and onions. Once onions are soft add the chicken back then pour the rice wash water, bring to a boil then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add Chinese cabbage and asparagus then simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Season with fish sauce then serve.