Chinese Tomato Egg Stir-fry is a very common Chinese dish prepared in many homes in China, a simple preparation of stir-fried eggs and tomatoes usually served with rice and noodles.
- In a bowl beat together Scrambled Eggs ingredients apart from the oil.
- Place wok over medium heat until it just starts to smoke, add the oil then immediately pour the eggs, scramble then remove eggs from wok immediately, it should still be wet but can hold on together.
- In the same wok add the oil from the Stir-Fried Tomatoes ingredients.
- Add the tomatoes and spring onions, stir fry in medium heat and cook for 2 minutes or until tomatoes are soft.
- Bring heat to high, add 2 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 cup water, bring it to a quick boil then add the cooked eggs immediately.
- Gently stir together, cover the wok, and cook for one more minute.
- Remove from wok then serve with rice or noodles.