Avocado Graham Float is a type of Filipino ice box cake made with layers of sweetened condensed milk mixed on whipped cream and mashed avocadoes sandwiched between Graham Crackers.
- 250 ml fresh cream, chilled
- 300 g can sweetened condensed milk (3/4 of the full 400g can), chilled
- 3 large avocadoes, mashed
Graham Layer and Toppings
- Prepare your cream filling, in a mixing bowl whip cream until it forms stiff peaks. Gently add condensed milk then fold to combine. Set it aside in the refrigerator.
- Prepare a 9 in (23 cm) springform pan, line it with wax paper or cling wrap, this will make things easier later when you want to remove the whole avocado float.
- Place 4 pieces of the graham crackers in one layer then get one more graham cracker then cut into sections that will fill the gaps of the pan, don’t worry about the perfect shape as this will all join together when the moisture from the cream moistens it. Put a layer of sweetened whipped cream then top it with mashed avocado. Repeat this process for three layers.
- For the toppings, combine Graham Crackers and cocoa powder together. Sprinkle this on top of the cake then top with cubed avocadoes. Wrap the whole thing with cling warp then place it in the freezer and let it freeze and set. Remove 1 hour from the freezer and put it in your refrigerator shelf prior to serving.