Snowy Fried Chicken is Korean dish of breaded and deep-fried chicken topped with a white powder made with blended cheese.
- In a bowl mix thoroughly eggs and fish sauce.
- Add chicken in the egg mixture and pierce chicken pieces with fork. Cover the bowl and let marinate it for at least 6 hrs but not more than 12.
- In a container that you can cover, mix, and combine together flour, cornstarch, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and salt.
- Add the chicken one piece at a time and cover the container, then shake. This will evenly coat the chicken with the flour mixture.
- Heat up oil to 180C in large wok or fryer, deep fry chicken pieces in small batches for 8-12 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken meat. Remove from fryer then place on a paper towel lined plate. Set it aside.
- Combine and mix well Snow Cheese ingredients.
- Place cooked chicken in a serving platter then drizzle snow cheese on top then serve.