Avocado Ice Cream is a Filipino no churn ice cream made with real avocadoes mixed in a whipped cream sweetened with condensed milk then frozen.
- 500 ml full fat fresh cream, chilled
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 1 cup mashed avocadoes, chilled
- 1 small avocado, cubed
- In a stand mixer, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Take note do not over beat cream otherwise you will have a butter as a result. Set this aside in a cool place, its better if you can leave it in the refrigerator.
- In a Nutribullet (I find it easier using this) or a blender combine condensed milk and avocadoes, blend until well combined.
- Remove your whipped cream from the refrigerator, then gently fold (not whisk nor blend) blended condensed milk with avocadoes and cubed avocado into the whipped cream.
- Pour contents into a container then freeze until set. Remove from the freezer, scoop then serve.