Vegetable Pakora is a type of an Indian snack made with chickpea flour, spices, and a variety of chopped vegetables like onion, green beans, carrots, cauliflower, and cabbages to name some. It is then deep fried till crisp and golden brown.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients apart from the oil and water, mix it well.
- Add water a tablespoon at a time, just enough for the vegetables to stick together. Mix it again to make a stiff dough.
- Prepare a deep fryer, heat oil to 180C.
- Form vegetable into a small ball then sightly flatten it, place flattened vegetables in the hot oil, do not overcrowd. Cook until golden brown.
- Remove from fryer then serve.