Sopas Misua is a dish prepared by combining two Filipino dishes, the Sopas and Misua. It’s made with misua ingredients like flour vermicelli and vegetables, but the broth is made like a sopas.
- In a pot sauté garlic and onion in oil.
- Fry pork belly and fry until brown and crispy
- Add chicken broth then bring it to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add misua, cabbage, sugar snap peas and evaporated milk then simmer in low heat for 3 minutes
- Season with fish sauce and freshly ground black pepper then serve.