Yakimeshi is a Japanese style fried rice simply made with rice, ham, eggs, spring onions and soy sauce.
- In a wok heat oil using medium heat.
- Add bacon into the wok then cook until brown and crispy.
- Add rice bring heat to high and continue to stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Push the rice on the sides of the wok to make a well in the middle then pour the eggs together with sesame oil, cook eggs until nearly dry then quickly mix it with the rice mixture.
- Add the spring onions and light soy sauce, stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add kewpie mayonnaise, stir fry for a minute, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Turn off heat then serve.