Fish nuggets are deep fried battered white fish fillets usually enjoyed as a snack or side dish and served with tartare sauce or sweet chilli sauce
- In a bowl combine fish sauce, beaten eggs and garlic, add fish fillets then set it aside
- In a bowl combine cornstarch, flour, white pepper, and onion powder mix well.
- Grab a piece of fish then place it inside the container, dip it in the bowl with flour, roll the fish to coat it evenly, place on a separate plate. Do it with the rest of the fish.
- Deep fry coated fish in a preheated 180C oil in a deep fryer then cook for 3-5 minutes or until the fish is cooked and golden brown in colour.
- Remove from deep fryer, place in a paper towel lined platter then serve topped with freshly ground black pepper.