Cauliflower Puree is a dish of pureed cauliflower prepared with butter, parmesan cheese and cream, usually served as a side dish and best paired with steaks and fish.
- 1 small head white cauliflower (approx. 700 g), cut into small florets
- 25 g butter, softened
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup cream
- In high heat bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add the cauliflower, and cook for 15 minutes or until cauliflower is cooked and tender.
- Drain liquid, then place cauliflower back to the saucepan
- Add the rest of the ingredients and using a stick blender, puree cauliflower until almost smooth.