Red Iced Tea is a variation of iced tea made with pomegranate juice mixed with brewed with black tea.
- 8 cups pomegranate juice
- 8 cups boiling water
- 4 bags black tea
- juice from 2 lemons
- 1/3 cup white sugar (adjust to suit your liking)
- ice cubes
- Place boiling water in a heat proof jug, add sugar and black tea bags, let it steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags, mix it well to dissolve the sugar.
- In another jug combine lemon juice, pomegranate juice and black tea mixture, mix well then chill in the refrigerator.
- Place ice cubes on serving glasses, pour red iced tea then serve.