Thai Chicken Curry with Butternut Squash & Cauliflower is a Thai inspired dish of chicken, cauliflower and squash cooked in red curry paste and coconut milk.
- 600 g chicken breast, sliced
- 2 cups cubed buttercup squash
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 3 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- freshly ground black pepper
- fish sauce
- fresh coriander
- In a wok add oil then sauté garlic, ginger, and onions.
- Add the chicken then lightly brown it on all sides.
- In a bowl combine chicken stock, coconut milk, red curry paste and brown sugar, mix well then pour into the pan. Bring to a boil then simmer in low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the squash and cauliflower, simmer for 5 minutes or until vegetables are cooked
- Season with fish sauce and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add lime juice, give it a mix then serve topped with fresh coriander leaves.