Tortang Dulong is a type of omelette from the Philippines prepared with silverfish or locally called as dulong, mixed with egg and a bit of flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- 250 g dulong / silverfish, washed and drained
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl mix together eggs, flour and cornstarch.
- Add dulong / silverfish then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place small amount of oil in a non-stick pan then scoop out some of the dulong mixture. Pan fry in medium heat until cooked and crispy on the edges.
- Serve with rice with sweet chilli sauce or cats up on the side